7 months ago
We are looking for a 3rd line Client support
As a Back office Client Team Member you will be assigned the task of 3rd line application/OS support.
You will analyze and troubleshoot applications/OS problems and propose solutions (for problems that the helpdesk is escalating).
Some Knowledge of Scripting, Packaging & distribution of Software on Wintel Platform is a plus but not required.
You will be part of a team that currently counts 10 people.
- 3rd level support on client/OS/application issues
- Supporting existing Scripted Software Packages (scripting knowledge is a plus, not required)
- Writing and maintaining technical procedures related to (customized) Software installations
- Having External contacts for Software (technical) support.
Must have's :
- At least 5 years' experience in a comparable environment and a Professional attitude is absolutely required.
- Expert in Windows 10 in a TCP/IP Client/Server network environment - Good technical knowledge of Microsoft Office and common used software. - Good technical client hardware knowledge. (desktop, laptop, smartphone)
- Experience with Controlled Software Distribution in general (SCCM) is a plus
Nice to have's :
- Knowledge of Application Virtualization Environments (APP-V 5)
- Knowledge of Active directory / Group Policies.
- Knowledge of Microsoft WINPE, Microsoft Deployment Toolkit and Windows Automated Installation Kit for Windows is a plus.
- Basic scripting capabilities, be able to read: Visual Basic Scripting, DOS Batch Scripting and PowerShell.
- Packaging skills and experience in silent setups, software vendor customization tools, Custom Actions, WiseScripts, …
Soft skills :
- Professional and Customer minded attitude with good communication Skills
Dutch: Reading/Writing & speaking (required)
French: Reading/Writing (optional)
English: Reading/Writing & speaking (required)
German: Reading & speaking (is a great plus)
- Team player but being able to work independent.
- Eye for detail, strive to perfection and self-critical
- Analytical problem solver
- Documentation skills
- Start asap, Until 28/02/2022- Extension foreseen.
- 40h/week, full-time homework during Corona, After Corona 1 (more?) days of home working
- Office at 1000 Brussels
- Be able to travel to Berlin (optional)