9 months ago
In order to support new projects, our client needs an architect with a strong expertise in Workplace Solutions, ideally Microsoft O365 solutions.
* Determine the architectural evolution of the digital workplace and build the medium & long term roadmap based on the corporate strategy & in collaboration with different stakeholders: business, security, compliance & governance, user experience/change management, engineering and other architects.
* Advice your management on architectural strategy level.
* Shape end-to-end solutions and solution architectures around Microsoft 365, including estimation and solution planning.
* Work closely with business users, engineers and change managers, as a subject matter expert in Microsoft 365 solutions.
* Facilitate discussion and resolution between diverse groups of stakeholders across the enterprise, with the sole objective of ensuring a consistent approach to the execution of the digital workplace strategy
* Assist with the development of workplace design standards related to Microsoft Office 365
* Translate business requirements into high-level design and low-level component designs
* Develop and document the solution architecture specifications and ensure its publication and communication
* Ensure produced designs adhere to architectural roadmaps and supports the development, execution, and operation of service
* Lead technical design sessions for Microsoft 365 related projects with cross-technical teams
* Participate to the creation and evaluation of the eventually required RFP/RFQs and proof of concepts.
* Support project teams during the implementation and transition phases
* Supervise the implementation of the requirements executed by application engineers until the deployment of the solution within the production environment.
* Mentor engineers to share your knowledge and experience
* Continuous follow-up of M365 ecosystem evolution and roadmap
Degree & Experience:
* You are passionate about Microsoft 365 ecosystem, and feel comfortable in using
* 10y experience in IT infrastructure architecture/design within a complex IT environment
* 5y experience in IT architecture
* In depth knowledge of Office 365 E3/E5, Enterprise Mobility + Security E3/E5, Windows E3/E5
* Hands-on experience with SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, Hybrid identity and Azure AD, O365 Groups, Microsoft information protection, O365 / Defender Advance Threat Protection, Intune.
* PowerShell knowledge
* Technical experience in several Microsoft Infrastructure technologies such as: Windows Server 2008+, Active Directory and Group Policy, ADFS; Microsoft Exchange 2016+; Microsoft Virtualization; Microsoft Windows Desktop Deployment; Microsoft System Center; Microsoft SharePoint 2016+; Microsoft Skype for Business; SQL Server.
* Fluent in Dutch or French and understands the other one
* Master the English language, both written and spoken