7 months ago
The Biostatistics role will be pivotal for delivering robust statistical analyses to evaluate exploratory hypotheses in their Translational Science program.
* Model and integrate biological datasets from a variety of sources (e.g. NGS, proteomics and Flow Cytometry) to evaluate our existing hypotheses and guide the future direction of the Translational project.
* Work within the multidisciplinary Translational Science team and forge strong links with other teams at the company to facilitate best practice for the analysis of their biological datasets.
* Recent PhD (or MSc and 2+ years of relevant work experience) in Biostatistics, or Bioinformatics with a high component of statistical training
* Demonstrated fluency in either R or Python
* Demonstrable experience in handling, modelling and drawing inferences from large volumes of biological datasets
* Authorship on high-quality papers in peer-reviewed journals
* Knowledge of UNIX based operating systems and prior use of cloud computing resources
* Very strong communication skills in order to convey statistical analyses
* A clear ability to develop robust data analyses to fixed timescales
This permanent opportunity offers a competitive salary and benefits package.