5 months ago
This is a Biotech who are expanding in the UK & US at the moment. This company are making strong progress in Oncolytic Immunotherapy space. If this is an area that peaks your interest then this is definitely a company that will that will interest you.
Volt has recently placed the Associate Director of Clinical Operations who has also given us great feedback about the company.
The Clinical Project Manager will be responsible for:
· Planning, Oversight, and execution of project deliverables
· Lead cross-functional teams overseeing all project activities, managing the CROs and vendors
· Manage clinical operations and trial-related documents; review documents/study plans for completeness
· Identify and mitigate risks, investigate trends, address and resolve process errors.
· Establish study milestones, ensure accurate tracking and reporting of study metrics and timelines
· Prepare and Manage the study budgets throughout the trials
The ideal candidate will have strong project management skills working in Oncology/Immuno Oncology Trials