£360.00 - £400.00 per day
9 months ago
I am currently recruiting for a global organisation based in Oxford who are looking for an experienced Data Analyst on a 6 month initial contract to work as part of the Customer Analytics team in operations customer service, dedicated to the Digital Customer Services (DCS) team.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Developing and maintaining the metrics dashboard relating to DCS through Tableau.
- Building/ Customising analytics to meet DCS user stories.
- Partnering with the DCS Core team and DCS workstream teams to identify and agree on success metrics and targets.
You must have the following experience:
- 3-5 year's experience working in the data and analytics area.
- Experience working with Oracle Service Cloud and JIRA data sources preferred.
- Knowledge of information industry and worked in a matrix organisation.
This role is paying a daily rate of between £360 - £400 a day depending on experience.
Please apply immediately to be considered for this position!