Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Up to €151 per day
4 months ago
I am currently looking for a Data Centre Technician to join on 3 month initial contract based in Dublin. You will need extensive racking and cabling experience.
You must have the following experience:
· Has experience of working for a colocation data centre or managed services provider
· Able to rack, stack, and cable IT equipment to a high standard considering best practices.
· A keen problem solver who can use their experience and analytical skills to troubleshoot common customer intelligent hands (aka remote hands & eyes) requests (hardware faults, connectivity loss in copper and fiber cabling, power issues).
· Experience in using ITSM tools such as ServiceNow or Remedy.
· Able to work shifts and be on call if required (nights and weekends)
The position is a shift role and does require flexibility with regards to the working hours. Currently, Monday to Friday there are 3 shifts, 07:00 - 15:30, 15:00 - 23:30, 23:00 - 07:30. The last shift on a Friday is 23:30 - 07:30 on a Saturday
Please apply to be considered for this position!