4 months ago
* Lead the design and validation of the CRF specifications and edit checks for the electronic data capture system used for each study;
* Coordinate overall Data Management by serving as primary contact for the sponsor, external data providers, and all project team members;
* Develop and review Data Management procedures for clinical trials with sponsor companies and other departments;
* Interact with external data providers, and all project team members in the cross functional team; and
* Attend bid defence meetings, teleconferences and face to face sponsor meetings as the lead representative from Data Management.
* Bachelor's Degree in a Science or Mathematics related field with strong Data Management experience in Clinical Trials; OR
* Master's Degree in a Science or Mathematics related field with good Data Management experience in Clinical Trials;
* Experience operating as primary contact for Data Management activities, including project oversight and direct vendor or client interaction;
* Computer experience with database, spreadsheet, and EDC software (i.e. SAS, Oracle Clinical, and/or Rave preferred);
* Possess an understanding of database structure and processes in data management; and
* A basic knowledge of medical terminology is needed, as well as knowledge of clinical research methodologies.
Join a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground breaking drugs and devices.