10 months ago
The objective of the project is to support the migration of the current IAM platform to a new Forgerock platform.
This, in parallel with the day-to-day operations, ie. ensuring the end-users have their access in secure, comprehensive and cost-effective manner.
In order to absorb the current workload, we need an experienced IAM Developer who combines two area of expertise: ForgeRock IAM (or any other IAM vendors such as Oracle, Azure Active Directory, SailPoint) and Java development. As a IAM/Forgerock Developer you contribute to the development, production support and upgrade activities on the IAM platform, provide a high quality technical support to ensure a timely and appropriate response and resolution to tickets logged, and develop support documentation, when appropriate, to summarize common support issues.
* Being involved in design and configuring access policies in IAM platform,
* Being involved in configuring access domains
* Configure OpenIG / IG routes requests
* Configure the platform to support Identity & Access Management features * Being involved in developing, customizing and configuring the connectors,
* Being involved in design and implementation of Web Services using Java, SOAP, REST, GraphQL,
* Troubleshooting and resolving issues on Production system.
Min 3-4 years of experience
* knowledge/hands-on experience in at least one of the ForgeRock IAM modules (OpenAM, OpenIDM) or any other IAM vendors such as Oracle, Azure Active Directory, SailPoint.
* knowledge / hands-on OpenIG / IG and OpenDJ / DS are considered a plus
* experience in SQL, LDAP, OIDC, and SAML