3 months ago
For a temporary replacement, we look for a Medior Go To Market Entertainment Specialist.
Do you like to work in a vibrant department where team work makes the dream work? Is flawless user experience and ultimate client satisfaction your mission?
If you are in for a little challenge, then you might be our new Go To Market Entertainment-Specialist!
Our new colleague is positive, creative, witty, flexible, communicative, dynamic and a real goal-getter. We would appreciate it if you were well-organized and a true team player as well!
If you check all these boxes, you might be The Chosen One. Please read on…
The overall objective of the brand new Content Experience & Amplification department within our client is to position on the Belgian market and when it comes to topics related to Entertainment, you are the one connecting all the dots.
As our Go To Market Entertainment-Specialist you will become a highly valued member of the Entertainment Core Team that works in agile mode and consists of colleagues that are dedicated to Entertainment on behalf of Communication, Sponsoring, Sales, Web, Platforms, …
We count on you to:
* Define the go to market strategy for Entertainment together with the Project Owner of Entertainment.
* Build a yearly marketing plan based on all content and partner assets, define prioritization along with your colleagues in the Entertainment Core Team and manage the related marketing spend;
* Design a detailed 360° go-to-market plan in close cooperation with your colleagues of the Platforms and Partners Activation team;
* Translate available content into appealing concepts to present our offers and platforms in an attractive way and drive traffic to our free to air channels, achieve the ambitions of our tv-options and raise awareness for our inexhaustible TVOD-catalog;
* Visualize your plans in clear communication briefings for dissemination on the own media channels, partner channels in case of partnerships and even paid media and ATL-campaigns in some cases;
* Assist in creating a unique and reliable entertainment experience on all our platforms (TV, web & app);
* Optimize data collection of our customers' viewing behavior and translate it to tailor-made offers, based on their preferences;
* Analyse results of sales promotions and activation's ran by the Pickxel Squad, keep a close eye on sales objectives and quickly react to changing circumstances in order to maintain stability in our customer park.
* Browse for opportunities within existing event- and content partnerships and with movie studios to host exclusive contests and offer client benefits on pickx.be and on our loyalty platform Enjoy!
Your main objectives are:
* Increase retention and ARPU of TV-options;
* Stimulate TV-option usage;
* Raise awareness and satisfaction;
* Increase NPS
Degree & Experience
* Bachelor degree or higher
* 3 years of GTM experience, preferable with a link to the Entertainment Industry
* You master the most important Microsoft Office programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook). Extra skills with project management tools are welcome;
* You have writing skills or at least an eagle eye when it comes to editorial and creative execution. You hate DT-errors in Dutch and conjugation errors in French;
* You are independent and need only half a word to know what to do. Be brief, be bright, be gone;
* You are flexible but know where to draw the line. You know how to prioritize tasks and responsibilities;
* You see the fun in stuff. It might not always be milk and honey but you always keep your good mood;
* You keep a close eye on projects and deliver in time;
* You are client oriented;
* You are sales-driven;
* You think digital first… always.
* You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and French (written and oral), English is an absolute plus.