9 months ago
The mission is :
- To have intakes done (with a description of a high level solution and estimates) that fits in the global strategy of the application and the architecture. For this you will discuss the requirements and set out the architecture for the implementation that will fit the needs of the project (in line with the business);
- To make sure we are in line with the strategy for the application;
- To detail in a functional analysis the solutions that will be implemented in the applications we are managing. You will be the point of contact for the technical people to make sure that the technical choices made during the design phase are in line with the functional design.
You ensure that the communication between the different participants for the project is optimal and that the delivery is on time, with the correct quality and in accordance with the analysis.
- Be able to work together and understand the concepts from IT architects (and being able to discuss);
- Strong communication skills. Being able to collaborate with technical and non-technical experts;
- Good understanding of IT operations aspects;
- Experience with data modelling, rational modelling, interfaces, back-end infrastructure
- Able to design fail over, disaster recovery solutions;
- Very good knowledge of Web services, WSDL, XML, SQL;
- Familiar with SOA concept.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of J2EE;
- Knowledge of WebSphere platform;
- Knowledge of messaging (JMS).
Languages: Fluent English, Dutch/French plus
Do you have a passion for analysis and can come up with solutions in a delivery model? Are you a team player and an active player to capture the requirements from the business and translate them to the development team? Are you the go between and act upon results?
Do you want to achieve the results with a high quality? You show a Can-do mentality and are inspired by technology?
Then don't wait any longer and send me your last CV updated.