4 months ago
My client is the leading telecommunications company in Belgium and a market leader in a number of areas, including fixed-line telephony services, mobile communications services and broadband data and Internet services.
My client is seeking to recruit a senior profile for its Internet of Things team. The IOT team is in charge of the development of IOT solutions and offerings for our business and corporate customers and partners. As a candidate you will be exposed to Proximus management team and interface directly with target companies as well as professional advisers.
Are you passionate about IOT's possibilities?
Do you have a solid understanding of the IOT market?
Are you able to translate concepts in solutions?
Are you creative, solution minded, entrepreneurial, and engaged to deliver?
His/her main focus will be to create and implement End-to-End vertical IOT solutions with a specific focus on Manufacturing and Logistics
Those solutions will allow our B2B customers to become more competitive by being more efficient, reducing costs, better managing their assets and even by creating new services for their own customers.
As IOT Business development Manager you will be responsible for the market analysis, detection of the needs, sizing of the business potential and translate that into clear E2E IOT product value proposals including a concrete business case.
The IOT products selected can be built either through partnerships with specific application solution providers active on the market or through combination of existing IOT building blocks (sensors, connectivity, platforms, application, etc.) in our existing portfolio.
We look for someone with solid experience in business development who has the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and is at ease dealing with complex and innovative projects.
Good understanding of the IOT market/ Industry vertical through research, meeting key players and external partners and analysis is part of your daily job.
- Responsible for the market analysis, detection of the needs, sizing of the potential and translate that into clear E2E IOT product value proposals including a concrete business case.
- Responsible for the definition and implementation of E2E IOT products selected
- Responsible to define the market positioning for each E2E IOT product.
- Design, manage and implementation of IOT products via Partnerships with business experts or through the combination of different IOT assets
- Responsible for reaching the forecasted targets of your area in accordance to the initial business case and review those figures on a regular basis.
- Close collaboration with the IOT project and product team, technical teams, the support teams and sales community to reach an effective industrialization and realize the ambition.
Languages : English.
French or dutch are a plus.