6 months ago
We look for an IT Solution Analyst experienced in Telecom Network Design & Documentation Systems. Ideally experienced in Copper Networks.
* You will analyse the requirements and define the functional capabilities or features to be implemented within the Copper Network Inventory Systems,
o in close collaboration with the product owner(s), users, the process managers, the project manager and the development teams
o understanding and also challenging the business needs
o ensuring the quality of the solution and the compatibility of the solution with the enterprise architecture and roadmaps
* It concerns projects within a large program for further automation and digitalisation of copper network design and documentation activities and for optimising the legacy copper inventory IT landscape.
* So you will specifically need to focus on copper network design and documentation capabilities, and the IT solutions to support further automation of network design, getting rid of some older legacy concepts to enable this.
* You will have to support the users from network operations as well as customer operations in re-thinking their processes
* You will have to analyse and review the operational business processes and related business requirements for copper network construction and operations
* You will have to support the project architect and domain analyst(s) of the Group to establish a solution design and review it.
* You will be consulted for supporting the Group team with building a roadmap for the legacy copper inventory systems, putting forward ideas for future improvements and evolution
* Min 3 years of experience as senior (functional) architect/analyst, preferably in the domain of network documentation systems
* Strong knowledge in Telecom networks (operations, maintenance, process, documentation & inventory systems) . Knowledge of copper networks and copper network documentation is a strong asset.
* Strong knowledge and experience of how a copper network is operated (processes) and what data needs to be maintained for that purpose. Operating a copper network includes amongst others connecting customers, managing free capacity, implementing network extensions, modifying the network due to road works, migrating active customers, etc…
* Knowledge of analysis techniques such as use cases and data modelling techniques (e.g. UML), and web services (soa, rest)
* Knowledge of business process modelling
* Fluent in English (oral/written) - to communicate with IT teams
* Good knowledge of Dutch and/or French to interact with business representatives and users of the copper inventory systems
NICE TO HAVE:
* Notions of geospatial information systems (GIS) is a plus
* Strong analytic skills
* You take initiatives and systematically drive for results
* You dispose of a positive and creative mind set
* You dispose of good communication, influencing and presentation skills.
* You are able to understand business drivers and recommend cost effective options in response to business needs, challenging the business priority when needed.
* You are able to prioritize and meet deliverables in a demanding environment.
* You can work independently