8 months ago
We are thus looking for 3 different profiles :
1. IT - L2 Monitoring/Troubleshooting Engineer
2. IT L2 Engineer - Technical Process Writer
3. IT L2 Engineer - Product Performance Analyst
For all 3 positions, candidates:
- Must hold fluency in English with a clear and appropriate communication.
- Must be organized, customer-oriented and able to work in a team with a positive attitude.
- Should know about ITIL - certification is a plus
- Should have Basic knowledge of Linux, Similair software to Splunk, QLIK, Jira is a plus (Remedy)
1. L2 Service Health Monitoring Engineer
The purpose of this profile is to use the tools available from the NOC (Network Operation Center) to draw reports on pending transactions with two types of reports:
- Pending checks to be integrated into an excel for more in-depth analyzes
- Daily checks: this is a recovery of all transactions from the last 24 hours. (the goal: to analyze the platform's reaction to each transaction)
- Create tickets, communicate and follow-up with the appropriate teams (internal with L1/L2 and external with receiving partners).
- Generate daily reports.
The successful candidate should:
- have worked with API's and have SPLUNK, UNIX, System Logs Analysis experience.
- be able to read LOGs, we are looking for someone "smart" who will be the focal point of the analysis of the performance and health of the platform.
- hold experience on reports generation
- a good knowledge of Microsoft office suite tools (Excel)
- have knowledge of Atlassian Confluence
2. L2 Engineer - Technical Document Writer
The purpose of this L2 profile is to transpose the technical processes in writing to two levels of communication, namely L1 and L2.
For this profile we will insist on the communications aspects, he must be a kind of Technical Relationship Manager because he must understand how the platform behaves on the basis of the information to be received from the "Service monitoring" profile and write the processes for continuous improvement
On this last point, our client provides internal training and supports the integration of new partners.
The successful candidate should be able to:
- Create and Maintain knowledge base
- Create and update documentations
- Provide training to newcomers and/or customers.
- Assist writing communications toward customers
- Proven knowledge of Atlassian Confluence is a must
- prove working eexperiene with API's and have SPLUNK, UNIX, System Logs Analysis experience.
(Experience with similar software to Splunk can be good enough. Mainly "ELASTIC" but "LogRhytm" or "Exabeam")
3. L2 Engineer - Product Ops Analyst
This profile is a hybrid profile and it must absolutely have two dimensions:
1) That of the "Product Analyst": He/She must be able to analyze customer behavior, detect behavior, especially from the point of view of bad configurations (a step above monitoring) of RSP (Receiving Service Provider) and OI (Originating Institutions). He works with Qlik, and build reports (BI) to see, understand and analyze transaction flows. Based on APIs, different messages indicate the status of transactions (Rejection, Success, Error, Delayed / pending) and it is these different statuses that feed our engineers in charge of the implementation of new customers (Onboarding)
2) That of the "Technical Relationship Manager": he/she has a view of all the clients, he/she analyzes their performance and becomes their technical contact. As a central point between the customer and HomeSend, he/she will be more subject to the management of their expectations (Customer Focus)
Overview of function
The successful candidate should be able to:
- Handle trend analysis on partners performances, utilizing QLIK performance report and other tools.
- Communicate internally and externally any suggestions to improve services quality.
- Organize recurring meetings with Partners when required.
- Bridge between Partners and internal HomeSend/Mastercard teams.
- Monitor the performance of new customer and partners launches.
- Work in MS Office and database programs.
- Hold knowledge of Atlassian Confluence.
- Understand the technical and business aspects of the HomeSend service offering.
- Monitors product performance.
- Generates reports and presentations based on findings leveraging available BI reports, Grafana metric dashboards, Web Customer Care portal, ticketing tool.
- Performs market research and collects customer feedback.
- Communicate to customers and/or partners and internally to help improving the payment success ratio and overall customer satisfaction.
- Help promote and maintain a positive company image.
- Encourage good customer service practices.
- Work quickly to address and resolve customer issues.
- Create and enforce plans that will help meet the needs of customers.
- Actively help to improve BI reports.