£50000 - £60000 per annum
4 months ago
I have recently been approached by one of my global clients and they have asked for me to help them in their search for an experienced POS Product Manager to join the expanding team. You will responsible for helping guide the product, operational, strategic, commercial, and overall proposition of your 'owned' focus area.
You will have the following duties:
- Lead the POS and in-person product distribution plan; working with key business functions including Customer Success, Sales and Partnerships.
- Become a subject matter expert on the companies capabilities and integration layer.
- Partner with marketing on the development and creation of supporting sales/customer assets.
- Own and manage feedback loop for respective focus areas and feeds into the product roadmap.
You must have the following experience:
- 2-3 years experience working in a Product Owner/Product Management role.
- Experience of working within a technology, software or payments environment.
- Strong communicator and comfortable with translating 'tech-speak' into layman's terms for non-technical audiences.
This role is paying a salary of between £50,000 - £60,000 with fantastic benefits included including an annual scheme bonus, pension scheme and private healthcare.
Apply immediately to find out more!