8 months ago
I am currently partnered with a one of a kind company who have the hunger and drive to make a real-world impact.
This is an award-winning company who are focusing on cell coding & synthetic biology as they plan to become a global supplier of human cells for research, drug discovery, and cell therapy. Under the leadership of a world-leading scientific advisory board, they are becoming a defining force. Having just secured a successful round of funding, they are looking to add to their world class team.
In this role you will be given the freedom to design, plan and execute a variety of experiments where you will be analysing the data and reporting the results in team meetings. Furthermore, this a chance where you can exert and build your current skill set working on research programmes for generating novel human cell types. Your research will be focused on a unique cellular programming technology that allows for unprecedented levels of speed, consistency and purity to generate mature human cells at scale from pluripotent stem cells.
Your key responsibilities include:
· Working effectively with the wider team under supervision of senior scientists in the laboratory.
· Co-lead/support the design and execution of experiments, and interpretation/analysis and reporting of results.
· Ensure you are exerting your technical and scientific expertise to the R&D department by adding knowledge to protocol development and diffusion.
· Must be able to work effectively with the wider team to create a continuous improvement environment, organisation of laboratories equipment.
· A Bachelor or Master's degree in cell biology, molecular biology or similar.
· One year's experience working in the laboratory, gaining experience with mammalian tissue culture, molecular biology techniques and basic techniques for phenotyping/flow cytometry.
Ideal but not essential experience:
· Experience with human pluripotent stem cell culture, tissue stem cells or progenitor in either academia/industry.
· Prior hands on experience with Immune cell functional assays.
If you are looking to share an ambition of excellence and you are looking for a high paced work environment, this could be a perfect fit for you.