9 months ago
As Product Owner you manage the Identity and Access Management (IAM) solution through the complete product lifecycle. You stay focused on a constant cycle of feedback and aim to bring the most value to our internal customers with minimal effort.
You will develop close partnerships with customers and stakeholders to translate business cases into technical designs. You will work closely with the development teams to provide subject matter expertise, define the project roadmap and prioritise the backlog.
You will report to the Product Manager and work on a big IAM Program (Identity & Access Management).
The challenges is that the IAM Platform is not completely developed yet, migration to LEGACY is still to be done. Lot of work around needs to be found in the meantime. The project is of high visibility, even central within the company.
A strong technical background in IAM is required in order to assume as Product Owner.
- You identify the concrete needs and expectations of our internal customers with support of your internal business SPOC's, resulting in a clearly defined E2E customer journey.
- You write detailed business requirements, you design the wireframes and you define the IAM customizations to develop.
- You always seek for the best customer experience taking into account the technical feasibility and the cross-platform E2E consistency.
- You ensure consistency with the market "best practices" .
- You ensure the follow-up and correct delivery of your projects in 'Agile' modus.
- You define the test scenarios and ensure the follow-up of the test results.
- You give your management & stakeholders regular updates on the progress of your projects. In case of serious problems, you communicate proactively about possible solutions/adjustments so that the timing of the project can be guaranteed.
Degree & Experience
- Master degree
- Minimal 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in IAM Plateform (ForgeRock Platform) as IAM Consultant, IAM Expert, IAM Product Owner.
- Experience in business analysis, project leading is a plus
- Strong interest in a role as product owner. Experience is a strong asset.
- Familiar with scrum techniques and Agile project planning.
- Sufficient understanding of usability and technological techniques & trends
- You are passionate by IAM
- You are a true team player with excellent communication and coordination skills (extremely fit to work in a cross-functional large company context and to motivate each other).
- Flexible and stress-resistant (with respect for - externally - defined deadlines and priorities).
- Eager to learn (able to learn fast new products and new technologies).
Languages: English is mandatory.