Up to €0.00 per annum
16 days ago
The Build Project manager will ensure a complete follow-up of all site activities done on the Proximus standalone network (New sites, Relocations, Bands or technology addition, Redesigns,…).
- Responsible to manage large projects, to steer the virtual teams throughout the different departments
- Responsible to ensure that the business or technical projects are delivered on -time, on-scope and on-budget through the use of the methodology while ensuring continuous alignment between the various stakeholders (within impacted teams)
This follow up will include
Organisation and lead of Monthly cluster meetings with all concerned parties (Negotiators, site engineers, radio engineers, permit coordinators, ...)
All projects prepared in a dedicated geographical area (=Cluster) are discussed, priorities are given and action points are distributed. The action point list is reworked and the respect of due dates is controlled.
+ extra dedicated monthly meetings for transmission follow-up
Before to launch a project in construction, the Project manager is responsible to verify that cost estimations made by the team members are aligned with the project type, in respect of the total yearly budget allocated per project type.
On regular basis, he/she will control that all budgets are respected and in line with the realizations, in order to guarantee a perfect end of year budget landing.
The project manager will control that all build process milestones are documented in a master database (SIMAD). This is the responsibility of all team members to update dedicated fields, but the project manager stays the single point of contact in case there are missing or misaligned information's. (Monthly clean up)
The KPI status is sent every month by Proximus, based on extracts on the master database (SIMAD). The role of the project manager will be to verify and give extra comments in case the KPI's are not in line with initial forecast (confidence level indicator)
Degree & Experience:
- Proven experience as dedicated Project Manager in complex environments
- Proven successful management for multiple End-To-End major business/technical projects
- Familiar with SIMAD
- Familiar with Office Tools : Word, Excel (daily uses!), MS-Access, MS Project and Powerpoint
- Proven leadership skills to manage effectively virtual project teams & stakeholders
- Dealing with uncertainty and able to show expected composure in a continuous changing environment
- Dealing with ambiguity and conflict management
- Strong communication skills
- Very good organised
- Able to keep helicopter view and to manage multitude of projects
- Initiative taker
- Result driven
- Solution oriented
- All-round, able to manage all types of projects, business and technical
Focus on English.
French and/or Dutch are an added value.