8 months ago
He/she will be responsible of insuring the planning, the delivery and the support for the application portfolio managing the customer and party Capability.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Capture, estimate, prioritize and plan the delivery of the requirements coming from the different Stakeholders (building an application Roadmap)
* Manage external Indian Vendor (hiring, purchase order., capacity management...) which provides most of the resources of the delivery team
* Report and communicate on status, achievements and challenges
* Project budget management/ financial activity management (Track estimation and Budget)
* Introduce and guide the team towards Agile way of working
* Guarantee the Quality of the Address Data by supporting the DQ & migration activities
* Insure operational support of the applications
* You are a team player, understanding not only the business aspects, but also the technical aspects of the developers as well as the operational aspects of the operations teams
Skills/Background requested :
* 3 to 5 years experience as delivery manager
* background in project management
* Leadership mindset
* Analytical skills
* Experience in working with an Indian IT Vendor and an external supplier
* Communication skills towards management
* Agile/scrum master experience
* Background in Project budget/financial management
* You are optimistic, solution oriented, creative with an open mind.
* You value communication and collaboration with others.
* You have a learning attitude.
* English is mandatory (both oral and written).
* French and/or Dutch is an advantage.