£2500.00 - £2600.00 per month
5 months ago
I am currently working with a global organisation who are looking for an experience VFX Artist to joining to the company on an initial 12 month contract where you will you will help create real-time particle effects such as magic, fire, explosions and environment effects for their projects.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for creating in-game particle effects
- Ensures that Effects are setup correctly in the level
- Create Effects from concept to completion for different gameplay requirements
-Work collaboratively with the Art/Design/Engineering disciplines to support and resolve artistic challenges.
- Create effects to realistic budgets and take ownership of the memory and performance costs of your effects.
You must have the following experience:
- Experienced at least one full project cycle as a VFX Artist for Current Gen AAA Game title.
- Experience of Unity or Unreal
- Good knowledge of content creation packages (Real-time VFX Engines/Houdini/Maya/After Effects/etc)
This role is paying a rate of between £2,500 - £2600 per month depending on experience.
Please apply immediately to be considered for this position!