9 months ago
In order to reinforce the actual team, we need an experienced Analyst/Developer C++ with technical skills in SQL, Linux and scripting!
In an initial phase, one of main focus domains will be the continuity of the 1X07 business. Besides that, he will have a crucial partner role in the transversal projects that are within the SBI team portfolio.
Design & build robust, performant and high scalable, flexible solutions.
- Participate to the technical design of the solution based on business requirements gathered and analyzed by team analysts
- Act as an active team member to ensure high code quality (unit testing, regression tests) delivered in time and within budget
- Document the delivered code/solution
- Perform development testing
- Participate to the implementation of the releases
- Provide solutions (bug fixes,) for problem mgt
Degree & Experience
- 5y in software development
- Experience in a telecommunication environment is an asset
- Object-oriented programming experience, C++ knowledge and experience
- Linux user knowledge, Object-oriented programming skills and SQL knowledge
- Good Bash and Python scripting skills (written update, create)
- Management of data flows and data formats
The requested attitude is based upon a strong will to learn, fast action taking and crisp communication. We expect an active customer-centric mindset, very good at analysis, a solution-minded approach and detailed documentation of all work. Pro-active and can-do attitude, team player.
Dutch or French is certainly an asset.
MUST HAVE: C++, Linux, SQL, scripting skills, fast self-learner/autodidact, hands-on, autonomous.