6 months ago
I've partnered up with a Global Top 20 Pharmaceutical company who are committed to turning innovative science into medical solutions with specialties in Oncology, Urology, Infectious Disease, cardiology, immunology, R&D, Nephrology, CNS, and Pain. They're looking for an experienced statistician to provide oversight of all RWE statistical, analytical expertise and input for RWE projects, initiatives, protocol development, regulatory documents, scientific publications and independent research proposals.
- Provide oversight of RWE statistical/analytical expertise and input for RWE projects/initiatives, protocol development, regulatory documents, scientific publications, and independent research proposals
- Ensure that analytics methods for all projects are valid, appropriately implemented and aligned with the project objectives
- Ensure quality and consistency of complex analytics deliverables by providing methodological support and training to key staff members
- Establish effective communication with all internal stakeholders to understand and support the RWDE analytical and statistical needs of the business
- For insourced Medical Affairs RWE studies across all therapeutic areas, be responsible for analytical design, programming execution, quality control checks, and reporting.
- For outsourced Medical Affairs RWE studies across all therapeutic areas, be responsible for analytical design, programming execution, quality control checks, and reporting.
- Advance degree in Statistics, Epidemiology, Mathematics, Engineering or Computer Science.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in leading the design and implementation of statistical/quantitative methods in biomedical research
- Advanced and broad knowledge of statistical and data science methodology and strong understanding of industry practices related to the statistical analysis and modelling of real world data
- Hands on experience of administrative claims, EMR and registry data.
- Programming experience in R, SAS or other statistical programming languages
- Experience with OHDSI-OMOP services
- Experience in working on project teams and managing projects and people within a matrix environment
- Excellent organizational, and time management skills
- Solid oral, written, and presentation communication skills (e.g. able to clearly communicate statistical and epidemiological issues and methods to statisticians and non-statisticians)
If this sounds of interest, please reach out to me at 01737 236729 /