£52000 - £60000 per annum + Plus potential for remote working
about 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
I am currently working with a UK based accountancy and business advisory firm that is looking for an Assurance and Threat Analyst. The company provides tax, audit and assurance, advisory and business outsourcing services to companies across all sectors.
The role is to design and deliver testing to evidence the strength of security controls and compliance with obligations. Furthermore, you will identify, qualify and validate, where required, threats to contextualise the exposure and response required.
They are looking for an individual with most of the following:
- Broad experience of security concepts built up over time in security, risk and assurance and/or control testing roles
- Experience of testing controls using tooling and data
- A good understanding of security frameworks including ISO27001/2, Cyber essentials plus, CIS Top 20, data protection act 2018, OWASP top 10
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Listens and communicates technical subjects to both technical and nontechnical audiences, flexes style to suit the needs of the audience
- Ability to work with others effectively, with 3rd parties, internal teams, promoting knowledge sharing within and across teams
If this sounds of interest and you would like to learn more, please a