about 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
As BI developer, you'll strengthen the team to support the migration and creation of CX dashboards and tools to our clients' Cloudera environment.
You'll be confronted with many challenges for which you'll work closely together with CX, data analysts and big data experts to jointly reach tangible results.
Role and Responsibilities:
- You support a user community by translating business requests into data requirements and by designing BI solutions that answer the right questions.
- You structure the necessary datasets needed on the Data Lake and extract the necessary data.
- You develop self-service reports/dashboards where information is easily available to users for direct consumption and presented in a user-friendly way.
- You interpret the results of your work and formulate conclusions that you discuss in multi functional teams.
- You maintain the necessary contacts with the data architects, data engineers and field experts so that you understand the underlying data flows for your analyses.
- Bachelor or master's degree in computer science or (applied) mathematics/statistics and have programming experience.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience (data analytical/BI environment).
- Experience with visualization tools (Power BI is mandatory, Dash is big asset).
- Knowledge/experience about big data solutions (knowledge/experience with Cloudera is a big asset).
- Experience with programming and statistical validation (Python is mandatory, Jupiter notebook, GIT, Spark, SQL).
Fluent English is mandatory, plus having a good knowledge of Dutch or French.