10 months ago
This is an opportunity to join them in the start-up phase that has the ability to transform the clinical management of cancer.
They are expanding quickly and currently looking for Biostatisticians to join their Translational Science team. This team is responsible for the development and delivery of analyses that turn exploratory hypotheses into actionable insights from their clinical trials.The more senior Biostatistics role will be pivotal for delivering robust statistical analyses to evaluate exploratory hypotheses in their Translational Science program.
Role:* Model and integrate biological datasets from a variety of sources (e.g. NGS, proteomics and Flow Cytometry) to evaluate existing hypotheses and guide the future direction of the Translational project.
* Work within the multidisciplinary Translational Science team and forge strong links with other teams at the company to facilitate best practice for the analysis of their biological datasets.
* Recent PhD (or MSc and 2+ years of relevant work experience) in Biostatistics, or Bioinformatics with a high component of statistical training
* Demonstrated fluency in either R or Python
* Demonstrable experience in handling, modelling and drawing inferences from large volumes of biological datasets
* Authorship on high-quality papers in peer-reviewed journals
* Knowledge of UNIX based operating systems and prior use of cloud computing resources
* Very strong communication skills in order to convey statistical analyses
* A clear ability to develop robust data analyses to fixed timescales
These permanent opportunities offer competitive salaries and benefits package.