over 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
Would you like to play a key role in delivering a high-quality IT infrastructure to the EMEA region?
A high-quality IT infrastructure is a must to stay competitive in an increasingly interconnected world.
Atlas Copco´s digital journey continues, to enable us to run business at full speed.
To ensure we can deliver this in EMEA, we are now looking for an Azure Cloud Specialist with a good knowledge of SQL that can assist us on our Journey to the cloud (Azure).
· Help in executing the cloud strategy and move to cloud
· Inspire, Coach and train the different people in the region for Cloud technology & solutions.
· Design solutions for the non-standard service requests and demand
· Ensure the Cloud solutions in the EMEA region is compliant
· Ensure the solution in the region is meeting the expectation of the different stakeholders and business and can be delivery with the expected quality.
· Drive continuous improvement
· Work closely together with the peers in the other regions, the solution owner and the architect team to drive improvement & innovation
· Work closely together with the different application teams to design the best Cloud hosting solution for their application.
· Work together with our partner to further improve the SQL environment hosted on prem and to prepare for the Cloud
· Support the IT Engineers in the support team to resolve complex or major incidents
You have a strong technical and functional background in different cloud services and are familiar with the following technologies:
· Good knowledge of the Azure platform (both IaaS and PaaS)
· SQL Solutions (both IaaS / PaaS)
· General SQL DBA knowledge
· SSIS packages
· SQL performance tuning
· Azure Cloud solutions
· Experience with automation tools
· AWS, Google is a plus
· Scripting skills
· Authentication services (AD, ADFS, Azure AD)
· AWS, Google cloud is a plus
· Fluency in English, spoken and written is a must; second language preferred
· Technology certifications are a plus