about 1 month ago
- Determine architectural medium & long term road map based on the corporate strategy & in collaboration with Enterprise Architects, Security Officers, business stakeholders, ...
- Design a functional solution and technical architecture in a complex IT application landscape in line with expectations.
- Provide high-level cost estimates and planning for the development cycle.
- You define the IT architecture/design of infrastructure (Private/Hybrid/Public).
- You participate to the creation and evaluation of the eventually required RFP/RFQs and proof of concepts.
- You supervise to the implementation of the requirements executed by application engineers until the deployment of the solution within the production environment.
- You collaborate with the application engineers in the definition of the software lifecycle management strategy.
- 5 years of experience in architecture/design within a complex IT environment.
- Experience designing and implementing public, private and Hybrid cloud based solutions.
Knowledge of Network & Security landscape, together with interactions with IT platforms.
- Knowledge and experience with Visio.
- Decision making.
- Managing end to end operations.
- Analytical & assertive.
- Solution oriented & creative.
- Customer centric.
- Fluent English
- FR/NL is an asset