26 days ago
Duties and responsibility:
To drive the Completions process in Construction and Commissioning teams. To act as the focal point for Completions management tools etc.
To drive the implementation of Completions process throughout project life cycle. Develop and improve existing work process as when required.
To be responsible for implementing robust training for users, data input quality, and user uptake and use of the Completions Management System. Work closely with site quality management teams, and ensure handovers, ITPS and work aligns with the AP gated handover process.
Support delivery of the projects KPI's, including cascading safety, quality, and schedule KPI's onto every individual as part of the CMS.
Experience and Skills
* Proven experience within projects delivery, relevant working experience in systemisation and completions management activities in the oil & gas industry
* Proven track record of execution excellence & delivering results.
* Experience with completions or commissioning tracking tools, GO Completions preferable
* Has proven interpersonal skills associated with managing a construction work force.
* Knowledge of operations, commissioning, fabrication standards, procedures, and QA/QC. Special Abilities: Interpersonal and supervision skills.
Our industrial gases client is a leading provider of Air Separation Process Plants. This is a Completions Engineer contract role. The Completions Engineer is responsible for driving Completions from the Leixlip office for a portfolio of projects. This is primarily a site-based role with some scope for remote working, the successful candidate will assist with other projects on an ad hoc basis within Europe as required.
I look forward to speaking with you following your application.