10 months ago
Prestigious 12 month contract
Join the mechanical design team and be responsible for the design and implementation of engine test equipment. Responsible for the design of components and assemblies which could include engine rigging systems, mechanical systems, driveline components and unique test rigs.
Resolve issues while maintaining high quality standards and excellent communication skills. Good working knowledge of solid modelling (CREO), detail drawing and geometric tolerancing, coupled with experience and a comprehensive understanding of mechanical engineering principles and practice.
Responsibilities CREO Design Engineer
* CAD Design of components and assemblies.
* Completion of component and group drawings.
* Provide design calculations and analysis.
* Taking the lead on technical projects.
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
* Engineering degree with a mechanical bias or equivalent.
* Previous experience of using Creo CAD and Teamcenter.
* Geometric tolerancing knowledge.
* Ability to understand detailed drawings and technical specifications.
* Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
* Team player with the ability to interact with all functions and organisation levels.
* Productive and able to manage own work.
* Good communicator with the ability to present technical data.
* Flexibility and ability to operate under pressure.
* Good fundamental knowledge of Diesel Engines.
* Previous experience within engine test/facilities.
* Knowledge of FMEA's.
CREO Design Engineer Peterborough