7 months ago
Key tasks: Modelling, identifying, collecting, analyzing, processing, ensuring quality and accuracy of the data, storing data and uses it to help Digital domain to make their job better.
Key skills: Data Lakes, Data Analytics, Large-Scale Databases, Data Storage Structures, Data Mining, and APIs.
The Digital domain is a front-end layer supporting client applications like Web, Mobile and Cockpits interacting with backend systems through a Backend For Front End (BFF) integration layer.
* The BFF exposes loosely coupled and collaborating µServices as logical components related to specific functional areas or application needs. The µServices mainly execute business logic, exchange messages with other backend systems and apply API composition and caching principles. µServices respect the request/response pattern and expose REST and GraphQL endpoints through HTTP
* The backend systems expose, synchronously and asynchronously, CRUD operations on their entities through an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) exposing HTTP SOAP and JMS SOA Services and through APIs (SOAP, REST and GraphQL) exposed on an API manager in a secured way (HTTPS).
* By identifying and analyzing the organization's purpose, structure, business processes and areas of expertise, our client has stabilized their backend systems by creating business capabilities regrouping backends per functional area organized into a multi-level hierarchy.
* We use an Enterprise Data Model (EDM) as an integrated view of the data produced and consumed across the entire organization (all data exposed by business capabilities respect this data model). It represents a single integrated definition of data, unbiased of any system or application that unites, formalizes and represents the things important to an organization, as well as the rules governing them.
* Capture the data lake requirements
* Assist with creating data lake migration strategy; defining delivery architecture, creating the migration plan, designing the data ingestion, processing and storage.
* Assist in creating and executing of migration run books.
* Partner with Middleware, Enterprise Architects, Data Architects, and other teams in executing plan.
* Ensure migration comply with required security and controls requirements.
* Managing digital master data.
* Managing security on data model and API.
* Provide quality assurance of imported data.
* Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
* Managing and designing the data lake reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
* Supporting initiatives for data integrity.
* Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
* Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems (data versioning).
* Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
* Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, engineering or related field
* Work experience as a data analyst or in a related field.
* Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
* Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
* Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
* High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large-scale databases.
* Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and graph databases.
* Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
* Experience in developing technology solutions.
* Specializes in gathering and analysing information and designing comprehensive solutions that are flexible and adaptable to the needs and targets.
* Proficient at collaboration and working with members of a team
* Ability to move fast and drive business value and results
* Solves highly complex, politically sensitive problems across teams