Oldham, Greater Manchester
£38000 - £43000 per annum
4 months ago
I am currently working with a very exciting technology organisation based in Oldham who have a fantastic opportunity available for an Embedded Software Engineer to join the expanding business, who will responsible for developing new features and making improvements to ITL's existing products.
As an Embedded Software Engineer, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Identify, implement and test embedded software updates on ITL's existing product range to address issues and/or add functionality
- Identify hardware limitations and propose solutions
- Own several issues at any one time, manage them and communicate with internal departments as needed
You must have the following experience:
- Ability to read and understanding existing code
- Embedded C, bare metal
- High level languages for PC applications
- Working with ARM microcontrollers
- Knowledge of electronic hardware and ability to understand schematic diagrams
This role is paying a salary between £38,000 - £43,000 depending on experience with fantastic benefits included.
Apply immediately to find out more!