Up to €0.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
You will join a team currently composed by 2 persons responsible for the financial management CAPEX. You will liaise with the SPs (Strategic Priority) responsibles, the subsidiaries and you will also report the consolidated figures to the Executive Committee.
The team works in close collaboration with the Strategy Delivery Office / SP's Leads, with Program Office / Program managers and with the Finance management. It is responsible to propose a full forecast / 5YP CAPEX (from 1 to 1,4B€ / year).
During this heavy process, the main tasks will be:
* To propose a detailed timeline of the whole process, considering management meetings and subsidiaries specificities
* To propose a clear guidance on the process but also on the financial target as well as a support to SP Spoc's
* To consolidate the bottom up input received, perform quality checks on the submission, ensure correct input in the financial system, identify potential issue, and propose financial arbitrage to the management (delta between submission and target)
* To support the QBR (Quarterly Business Review) capacity process that focusses on CAPEX & OPEX development workforce
* To ensure that Development OPEX enclosed in submissions is well aligned with BU's P&L
* Prepare presentations for the management and participate to management meetings
In this team, your mission will be to support the CAPEX Finance Manager during the Forecast and 5YP processes : build up reports (graphs / tables) based on TM1 / Planview information, draft presentations to Executive Committee, communicate and coordinate Group requests with our internal stakeholders (mainly SP Spoc's and Program managers).
You will need to demonstrate flexibility in coping with context changes impacting these or in answering urgent management requests.
This position grants you a full helicopter view on CAPEX, challenges and perspectives. This function reports to the Group Finance Business Partnering Head of.
* Coordination of the forecasts exercises of the current year and reporting to ExCo
* Coordination of the Budget and multi years-plan process and reporting to Exco and Board
* Reporting scope covering CAPEX & development workforce OPEX
* Develop the analysis of the Group CAPEX and the summary storyline and key messages to retain from the full presentation
To manage all the above, we are looking for a colleague with:
* University level (Master)
* 3-8 years in Finance processes environment
* Experience in Financial controlling (or Business Partnering), if possible, with CAPEX focus. Additional experience in Finance consulting and/or financial audit is a plus
* Excellent knowledge of MS Excel & MS PowerPoint. Experience in TM1 is a plus
* Good knowledge of French, Dutch and English
* Very good presentation and inter-personal communications skills
* Results orientation, critical and analytical mind
* Business acumen, strategic perspective
* Agile and able to deal with ambiguity
* Pro-active, attentive to quality and respect of timing
* Autonomous entrepreneur
* Resilient and assertive
* Demonstrating team spirit