Up to €0.00 per annum
27 days ago
As part of a small Finance team, you drive and coordinate the end-to-end controlling activities (business controlling, cost controlling, financial reporting), with focus on full Radio Access Network area. You contribute to ensure the consistency of the financial targets with the strategy of the company. You challenge operational plans to ensure their adherence with the financial targets.
- You drive and coordinate end-to-end a controlling function (business controlling, cost controlling, financial reporting), ensuring consistency with the other functions.
- Furthermore, you drive the definition the yearly controlling roadmap & ensures through the year the correct prioritization to enable the execution of the roadmap.
- Proactively you identify deviances vs. financial targets & recommend corrective course of action to senior management.
- You drive the definition of management & operational reporting and dashboards: end-to-end process, KPIs definition and implementation, proactive review and monitoring.
- You participate as a financial expert in projects launched by the departments.
- Last but not least, you ensure compliance with finance policies (IFRS, SOX)
Degree & Experience
- Master and/or relevant experiences
- At least 5 years' of relevant experiences
- A deep knowledge of accounting, financial analysis, planning & control
- Developed analytical skills
- Strong understanding & vision in Finance
- Business acumen: understanding of a telecom operators business, operational processes
- Understand and demonstrate knowledge of best practice approaches within controlling
- Able to translate operational drivers into financial KPI's
- Good understanding & vision on Financial Systems
- Know how on accounting tools (ERP systems, reporting systems,…)
Influencing Skills: ability to challenge and influence business owners and senior management
- Very Good English
- Good French or Dutch