Up to €550.00 per day
11 months ago
You will be part of the Advanced Analytics Center of Expertise, a centralized team of data scientists that is supporting the different business units. As part of the team, you will help design and lead web application development to expose machine learning driven applications to internal clients in collaboration with your data scientist colleagues. Use cases can be company-wide covering domains such as forecasting, image recognition, network analytics, operational efficiency and natural language processing.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications, be able to propose new ideas and challenge the existing ones.
- Build re-usable web application components, both for the frontend and for the backend, which can drive web applications intended for different purposes.
- Design beautiful and efficient UI for your applications to improve user experience.
- Integrate web applications with existing machine learning models exposed through APIs, batch processes or messaging queues.
- Work in close collaboration with business experts (e.g. for requirement gathering, data and process understanding, validation, etc.), with IT (e.g. for deployment to production, etc.) and with data scientists in the team (e.g. for knowledge sharing).
Degree & Experience
- Master's degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Informatics, Engineering, etc.) or a good project portfolio
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in a business environment
- Familiarity with relational database modelling patterns as well as in-memory stores
- Experience with Azure and state-of-the-art machine learning methods is a plus
- Proven proficiency in the end-to-end project life cycle.
- Passionate about data, best development practices and a constant learner
- Result-oriented and highly proficient in rapid prototyping to demonstrate business value
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage projects in an autonomous way and to drive collaboration with data scientists and domain experts
- Knowledge in the field of telecommunications is a plus
Fluent in English.
Dutch and/or French is a plus.