3 months ago
Our client offers workspace and network services and increasingly carry out projects. In this department you work together with Project Managers, purchasing colleagues and colleagues who are responsible for the management of contracts and licenses.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Contractual license monitoring of licenses and manage these licenses in the supported tools.
- Follow-up of all outstanding licenses: validity, contractual renewals, follow-up of correct invoicing.
- Purchase order management.
- Global support for project managers.
- Management of smaller projects.
- Administrative support.
- Management of access rights for certain applications.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Economics or equivalent.
- You have excellent communication skills and you are customer-oriented.
- You work together with your colleagues and quickly get the information you need from the technology experts.
- You are able to work independently and accurately.
- You have an administrative profile with analytical skills.
- You have in-depth knowledge of Office, including Excel and Sharepoint.
- You read and speak Dutch and English.