over 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
A fast growing software company based in Warwickshire are looking for a new Infrastructure and Application Engineer to become part of their team.
The opportunity will require you to define the infrastructure strategy, ensure projects are executed correctly, implementing effective cloud infrastructure and taking on application management tasks.
To be considered for this position, candidates must have an extensive and demonstrable career track record in infrastructure and applications support.
This experience must include:
- Extensive understanding with IT Server Infrastructure and Application Support for Microsoft products
- Background of Microsoft infrastructure certifications such as MCSA or MCSE
- Experience with cloud applications (such as Azure)
- A degree in a relevant subject area
- ITIL foundation certificate
- Good understanding of network fundamentals (CompTia N+ or CCENT certified)
Benefits include a competitive salary, a bonus scheme and the potential for career growth in an ever excelling company.
Apply now to find out more!!