£25 - £26 per hour
about 1 month ago
You will focus on
* Ensure that material requirements are scheduled for delivery from suppliers in a quantity and on a date to support our service to customers
* Ensure that deliveries take place on the correct date, in the correct containers, in the quantity
* Validate that supplier schedules meet the facilities demands and collaborate with supplier to ensure continued material availability.
* Initiate, co-ordinate and participate in activities to ensure optimum inventory levels
* Manage and control inventory levels for outgoing parts
* Be involved with, as necessary, the scheduling and control of onward ship material
* Hold Supplier Performance review meetings and track recovery actions
Your skills should cover
* Excellent Microsoft office skills
* Must be competent in Excel.
* Power BI experience would be beneficial.
We are now searching for an experienced supply chain professional to fill the open position of Material Planner within the Materials Planning team based in Desford, Leicestershire. This position will report to the Material Planning Supervisor. You will have previous experience of working with a Material Planning role or supply chain. And have supply chain experience, ideally within manufacturing industry.