5 months ago
Our client delivers best-in-class international wholesale solutions to any communication service provider worldwide. Through its Mosaic portfolio, a comprehensive, flexible and innovative suite of solutions designed to be used individually, or collectively, our client meets the existing and future requirements of the global telecoms industry.
The headquarter is located in Brussels with regional offices in Bern, Madrid, Dubai, New York and Singapore. They also have a satellite office in Beijing and local representation in Accra, Cape Town, Miami, Montevideo, Nairobi and Toronto. Their team continuously strives to provide their customers with the highest levels of quality, reliability and interoperability enabling them to maximise their end-user value.
· Network & System Engineer within Mobility Solutions domain (signalling, roaming, mobile IP)
· Will be assigned to Signalling Projects
· Engineering degree in telecommunication
· Strong analytical & rigorous thinking
· Knowledge of international carrier business is considered as an asset.
· Good planning & organization skills
· Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
· Experience with Vendor Management
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· At least 5 years of professional experience in telecom domain
· Effective experience as network & system engineer
· Extensive knowledge with signalling protocols (SS7, Diameter, MAP messages …)
· Hands-on experience with STP management (routing configuration, KPI, capacity planning, reporting …)
· Experience with STP migration is a plus.
· Experience with STP VAS such as SMSFW / SoR / GLR / WSMS / .... is a plus
· Overall view of mobile core & understanding of call flows