£65000 - £70000 per annum + pension, holiday allowance etc
12 months ago
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing tech
firms in the UK at the forefront of a massive growth industry.
As a SOC Manager, You will take initiative, will have overall responsibility of the
business line, and work towards ensuring our customers are happy with the
You will and look after a talented team of analysts and relay your passion for
You are a person that lives and breathes information security.
You will have earned your stripes leading a team of analyst and delivering complex services for clients. You will have proven yourself as a person that can deal with issues as they arise in a high-pressure environment.
You have a clear vision for the future of the Managed Services sector and have a understanding of how this can be translated into successful business growth.
You are constantly researching the latest trends, aiming at all times to be at the leading edge of industry knowledge.
Due to the nature of some of our work and exposure to sensitive information, you will be required to complete SC vetting.
About Your role
As a SOC Manager, you will be considered a highly skilled specialist in information security.
You will head a talented and collaborative international team, positioning as the leading entity within Cyber Security, and an industry leader in delivery of managed cyber security services within the markets we operate in.
You will contribute to our thought leadership on various social media platforms and industry events.
You will work together with the wider business to develop new service lines and increase customer stickiness.
You will assist in enforcing the highest standards of quality and contribute to the continuous improvement of our internal processes related to service delivery and reporting.
The role will provide an opportunity to test yourself in a management position, and will offer an attractive package including the opportunity to join a number of schemes operated by the company.
- P&L responsibility for Managed Services Business Line
- Strategic and thought leadership
- Obtain industry accreditations set out by the business
- Produce metrics that support recruitment, utilisation and other business indicators
- Training and career path management of SOC Team
- Oversee onboarding and BAU delivery process end-to-end to ensure quality of service
- Take ownership of one or more existing service lines and work towards developing new ones
- Support pre-sales function in scoping and technical enquiries
- Identify opportunities for improving delivery process
- CREST CCTIM or CCIM preferred
- Excellent leadership skills to coordinate between internal and external teams and stakeholders
- Excellent communication and time management
- Outstanding attention to detail and quality