£60000 - £80000 per annum
11 months ago
Liquid error: internal
I am currently working with an exciting, ambitious, fast-based biotech who are looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to design and implement a system to be at the forefront of computational biology. The company you would be joining brings together cutting-edge technologies including antibody repertoire profiling, deep learning and proteomics.
They are looking for an individual with most of the following:
- Experience designing database schemas and deploying systems capable of very high read/write capabilities
- Experience with SQL technologies such as MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Experience with NoSQL technologies such as DynamoDB, MongoDB and Redis
- Worked with AWS, particularly: DynamoDB, RDS, Redshift and Athena
- Experience in designing and deploying RESTful APIs
This individual will be expected to have experience either in the Biotech industry or worked around or in biology, as they will be working alongside Bioinformaticians and Scientists alongside IT support teams.
If this sounds of interest and you would like to learn more, please apply for my immediate attention.