10 months ago
My client is a rapidly growing Management Consultancy specialising in Market Access to ensure patients gain access to life changing medicines and devices. Established in just 2011, the company have grown rapidly to over 40 employees who range from Market Access to Health Economics professionals now looking to continue this growth with a Senior Health Economist.
The Senior Health Economist will be leading the development of Health Economic models while focusing on developing event simulation models and working alongside the biggest names in the Pharmaceutical industry.
Manage a team of Health Economists
- Lead event simulation models
- Development of evidence to support market access
- Development of value dossiers
- Primary research
- Lead development of robust budget impact
- 4 years in a similar role (Consultancy)
- Educated to degree level in a related
- Managerial experience (desired not essential)
To find out more about this opportunity, get in touch today.
T - 01737 236810