9 months ago
· Analytical testing to support process development.
· Support Equipment maintenance & calibration.
· Ensuring write up scientific experiments in an efficient time with superior detail.
· Contribute in risk assessments to improve robust product strategies within cell/gene.
· Support training/supervision of staff in Quality and Product Development
· Review and compilation of results.
· Experience of writing/reviewing of documents such as SOP'S, validation reports, testing records ensuring regulatory requirements are met.
· BSc in biology, cell biology, virology, biochemistry or related scientific discipline.
· Experience in bioanalytical testing.
· Strong organisational and communication skills.
· Have superb technical writing skills.
· Demonstrable ability to work in multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural teams.
· Experience in flow cytometry and tissue culture
· Experience in qPCR, ddPCR, and immunoassays (e.g. ELISA)
· Experience in analytical testing in support of viral vector production, stem cell and T-cell therapies
Experience in assays that measure infectious and physical viral titre, cell counting and viability, immunophenotyping of cells, and determination of process residuals (e.g. host cell proteins)
Please do not hesitate to get in contact; or by phone on 01737 761 697