9 months ago
We are looking for a Service Desk Consultant for one of our clients based in Diest.
Your main responsibility will be supporting external customers. End users of customers will get in touch with you about different IT problems. Therefore, they use phone, e-mail, ticketing tools and chat software. Your mission is to prioritize and analyze the Incident and Service Requests. You aim for a high first call resolution, show a customer-centric approach and have excellent communication skills at any time. Next to these external customer activities, you will be supporting your internal colleagues with IT questions.
Experience and Education:
- A strong interest in IT
- First working experience in a customer focused role
- You are an expert in communication.
- You show a customer-centric approach
- Capable to deal with stressful situations
- You are a dynamic person who is able to adapt to a large range of situations at any time
- Good understanding of Microsoft operating systems: Windows 10
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office 365: Teams, Outlook, Excel, Word
- Good understanding of pc-hardware: desktop, laptop, tablet, printing
- Basic understanding of networking: TCP/IP, WAN, WLAN
- Basic understanding of databases: Access, Oracle
Languages: English + FR/NL
Working Hours: 8:00 to 18:00