£40000 - £75000 per annum
9 months ago
The client is a start up multimedia and marketing platform moving into a phase of incredible growth with unique insights and campaigns for our clients' customers. A client that specialises in providing individualised content and services to make digital wallets (such as Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay, and Bank Wallet) more interesting and pertinent for users.
As a Full Stack Technical Lead you'll be working closely with the Chief Technology Officer to deliver solutions that form part of our technical strategy and roadmap. You will be able to work self-sufficiently to reach set goals and targets and be responsible for certain product lines.
Having had previous experience in this type of role, you will work with an enthusiastic team on specific projects aligned to the organisation's strategic road map. The role involves the following duties:
* You will have experience of working with React Native to produce dual platform Mobile Applications
* You're experienced with Cloud hosted, continuously deployed applications that use cloud provided services (AWS preferred)
* You will have a strong background in working with APIs with an emphasis on secure data handling
* You're experienced working within Agile teams supported by CI/CD pipelines
* You're familiar with DevOps environments and related tooling (Docker preferred)
* You will be passionate about technology and demonstrate a level of personal commitment to learning new technologies.
* You will be able to lead delivery of projects within defined scope and budget
* You will be able to mentor members of the technical team providing assistance when required alongside pair programming when necessary
* You will be able to present progress and demonstration of product development to senior staff members and external stakeholders