Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000 - £35000 per annum
11 months ago
My client are a global Law firm and have been established for over 200 years! They are renowned as one of the more prestigious LLP's in the market and they are a genuine house hold name in the industry.
You will be responsible for the Monitoring, Support and day to day management of the Document Management System and other selected core applications.
You will be tasked with general support services in Office 365, Active Directory and Windows servers also. You will work closely with the Applications Manager in order to learn their specific systems in depth whilst growing in to a more specialised role with the DMS (Document Management System).
Key Skills and Experience:
- Deployment and Configuration of a Commercial Document Management application (Ideally iManage)
- Experience working with a wide range of stakeholders within the IT function
- Good understanding of IT Security Issues and surrounding Document Management Systems
- Providing excellent Application User Support
- Office 365 support experience
If this role sounds exciting and you have experience supporting Commercial Document Management applications I would be very keen to hear from you.
Please call me to 01737 236 780 or email