£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
27 days ago
I'm currently working with a rapidly growing technology company who are looking for an experienced Product Designer with a strong UX/UI background to join the expanding team. This organisation has a fantastic reputation in the IT industry, listed as a Google Premier Partner and part of the Top Tech Track 100.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Driving the continual improvement of their product design, refining a portfolio of products that have real value, and will have a passion for translating complex problems into simple, usable solutions that meet both client and business needs
- Identifying the key design problems and building a strategic vision for the UX for your product area, keeping this long-term vision in mind so short-term fixes do not end up compromising long-term design and UX quality.
- Making sure the product is holistically designed. Contributing to strategic decisions around the future direction of the company's products. Contributing to upholding the shared product design system.
- Acting as the voice of the customer, gaining a deep understanding of their motivations and needs through persona mapping, and representing their needs in prioritisation sessions to manage the UX backlog.
You must have the following experience:
- A minimum of 3 years' product design work experience in a B2B or B2C environment.
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software at the level of whole features/products that encompass an end-to-end experience.
- Experience designing and journey mapping for end-users/ consumers.
- Visual Design skills with proficiency in typography, desktop/mobile UI, colour, layout, -iconography, and aesthetic sense and how these elements impact product function.
This role is paying a salary of between £50,000 - £60,000 with fantastic benefits included.
Apply immediately to find out more!