£70000 - £80000 per annum
8 months ago
I am currently working with an exciting Financial Services organisation that are looking for an experience Product Manager to join the team based in London. This company are a fast-moving fintech start-up backed by some of the biggest names in the industry. The team has grown 3X in the past six months, and we are set to expand in 2022 and beyond, gaining new customers and continuing to deliver on our breakthrough solutions.
As a Product Manager in this position, you will be responsible for the following:
* Driving the expansion of the companies platform, capabilities, and associated revenue, leading on entry into new markets.
* Engaging with customers and internal stakeholders to conduct product research, capturing complex or ambiguous needs and translating them into strategy and deliverables.
* Creating customer, market, and competitor analyses to explore new growth areas and inform product positioning.
* Planning and defining product strategy, prioritising roadmap items and implementation schedules in collaboration with commercial and development teams.
You must have the following experience:
* Extensive experience acting as product owner, with a track record of designing and delivering innovative and ambitious new products.
* Have an understanding for superior user experience and UX design processes.
* Clear and concise communicator with experience engaging with internal stakeholders as well as external partners and customers.
This role is paying a competitive salary, with fantastic benefits also included.
If you're looking for a new challenge to join an organisation that is rapidly growing and has endless career prospects on offer, please apply immediately!