5 months ago
Context : 6 months mission
We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager with significant knowledge of Data/Cloud/Data Warehouse to lead a new project.
Primary Tasks and responsibilities
* Ensuring that the projects delivery is made according to the schedule, budget, scope and quality.
* Define timeline and mile stones of the project.
* Managing the risks and issues related to the delivery.
* Clarifying high-level scope and the technical synergies between the different sub-projects.
* Ensuring the compliance to standards and best practices across all projects.
* Managing a team of internal staff and/or external contractors.
* Be proactive in proposing technical solutions and innovations.
* Reporting progress, issues, risks etc. to the customer and to the program manager.
Secondary Tasks and responsibilities
* Promote project management activities through positive and constructive networks.
* Deploy and develop an active and consistent communication with different stakeholders.
* Conflict management (tech and non-tech).
* Facilitate the operational functionality of the project groups and other stakeholders.
* Define the roles and responsibilities of the project teams and other stakeholders.
* Follow-up on possible change and deliverables related feedback from the customer on continuous bases.
Non-Technical profile requirements
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
* Quick learner, motivated self-starter
* Result oriented & customer centered
* Structured / Organized
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
* High accountability and team spirit values
* Master Degree in Computer Science OR equivalent through experience.
* +10 years experience in Project Management in the IT Sector (Data Warehouse, Cloud)
* Expert knowledge of complex Systems Integration.
* Very good knowledge of one or more of the following concepts or technologies (MS Azure, ETL, SQL, EDW, ODS, Data Mart, BI, ...)
* Agile minded.
* Certified PRINCE2, PMI, or equal by experience
* Expert knowledge of Data Architecture
* FR and/or Dutch
* Good notion of ENG